This edition of the Australian Aviation podcast features a series of interviews with the exhibitors and attendees at the Wings Over Illawarra Airshow, which was held over the weekend of May 4 and 5, 2019.
There is something here for everyone and we spoke with:
- Matt Hall – Matt Hall Racing
- Tim Sloan and Chris Rodgers – Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
- Brian Hortan – UNSW Aviation
- Connie Dixon and Katherine Handley – 76SQN RAAF
- Brooke Bowser – Little Wings
- Dan Armstrong – RAAF Roulettes
- Peter Harlow – Foxbat Aircraft Sales
- Liam Klein – 36SQN RAAF
- Andy Mcgavock – Washington International Flight Academy
- Kris Sieczkowski – 76SQN RAAF
- Ben Morgan – Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- William Carter – Royal Australian Navy RAN
- Carlos Abad and Janaya Dipetro – Soar Aviation
- Adam Jameson – 808SQN RAN
Australian Aviation is grateful to all the wonderful people who were able to join the podcast at Wings Over Illawarra. It was a pleasure to catch up with many familiar faces and meet and speak with some new ones as well.
Also, a big thank you to the RAAF public relations team for their great help in organising busy Australian Defence Force (ADF) members to join the podcast amid their duties at the airshow. Thank you also for the amazing in-cockpit video from both the PC21s and the Hawk.
Connect with our guests below:
✅ Today’s show is brought to you by: https://www.homeofaviation.com
✅ Get your AA Sub here: https://australianaviation.com.au/become-a-member-subscribe/
✅ ADF Recruiting: https://www.defencejobs.gov.au/
✅ UNSW Aviation: https://www.aviation.unsw.edu.au/
✅ Little Wings: https://www.littlewings.org.au/
✅ AOPA: https://aopa.com.au/
✅ Foxbat Aircraft: https://www.foxbat.com.au/
✅ Matt Hall Racing: https://www.matthallracing.com/
✅ Soar Aviation: https://soar.edu.au/
✅ WIFA: https://www.oziflyer.com/
Don’t forget to subscribe and share the show so you can stay up to date with all of our episodes. You can find all of the previous episodes of the Australian Aviation podcast here.
The podcast is also available on Apple iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts, among other places.
For just $59.95 a year, you can keep up to date with the very best of Australian Aviation each month, directly via our app! Our app is available on mobile, tablet and PC devices. So what are you waiting for? Go digital with Australian Aviation and read up on all missed special coverage, exclusive photos and editions. Subscribe now at australianaviation.com.au.