The summit’s keynote address will be given by Virgin Australia Regional Airlines and Virgin Australia Cargo chief executive Merren McArthur, while other speakers are as follows:
- FSGT David Anson, aircraft technician 6SQN, Royal Australian Air Force ‘When I chose to participate in the gender journey’
- Michelle Black, medical flight nurse, LifeFlight ‘Integrating into an all male team’
- Professor Alan Duncan, director, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre ‘Gender Pay Gap’
- Gwilym Davies, head of people performance and culture, Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Kathryn Farnell, head of talent and development, Caltex
- Natasha Heughan, commercial lead, Lockheed Martin Australia
- LTCOL Kate Holbeck, Workforce Supply Management, Personnel Branch AHQ, Australian Army ‘Future Pipeline’
- Jane Hunter, chief operating officer, Phantom Works International, Boeing Defense Space and Security
- Dionne Lew, partner, Zoetic Agency
- Vanessa Lussini, chemistry PhD candidate, Queensland University of Technology (CRC for Polymers)
- Carly Povey, head of commercial and operations improvement, Jetstar
- Linda Spurr, director Aviation/Aerospace Australia
Early bird tickets for the summit, the third to be held by Aviation/Aerospace Australia, are available until April 30, while corporate sponsorship packages are also available.
Further details on the summit can be found on the Aviation/Aerospace Australia website here.